|Image From: upload.wikimedia.org|
Benefits of Jackfruit Seed - Who does not know the fruit of this one? Jackfruit is a fruit that has multifunctional benefits because than can be eaten directly as other fruits, young jackfruit can also be cooked as a vegetable dish. When used in mixed drinks fruit, jackfruit can arouse the taste buds with a sweet taste slightly sour and has a chewy texture. For its size is quite varied and in addition jackfruit distinctive fragrance issued if the fruit is ripe.
In addition to taste the delicious fruit, jackfruit also have seeds that can be consumed as well as having health benefits. But for its seeds need to be done steaming beforehand so soft and ripe
Jackfruit Fruit Benefits
benefits of jackfruit contains a source of calories of sugar such as fructose and glucose that can be directly converted into energy. A number of important minerals and nutrients contained in jackfruit such as various vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C and minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium and zinc. This fruit can be in use as a daily menu.
Nutritional Content of Jackfruit
Here the content of the benefits of jackfruit are already in the know:
- 100 grams of jackfruit consumed will provide 95 calories.
- Jackfruit contains rich in dietary fiber, making it a good natural laxative.
- Contains vitamin-A, and flavonoid pigments such as carotene-b, xanthine, lutein and cryptoxanthin-b as an antioxidant and optimizing eyesight.
- Source of antioxidant vitamin C that provides about 13.7 mg or 23% of the RDA.
The content of these vitamins may help the body develop resistance against infectious agents and harmful free radicals, as well as able to combat the symptoms of cancer.
Benefits of Jackfruit Seeds
Besides the fruit is very delicious, jackfruit seeds can be used as a snack dish was tasty enough for consumption when relaxed. In addition jackfruit seeds also contain vitamins were no less important than buanya. To enjoy jackfruit seeds, can be done by the clean up first and then boiled until cooked or slightly soft. Here are the benefits of jackfruit in its seeds:
- Protein content is high enough.
- Can be used to treat digestive disorders.
- Prevent hair damage, as well as to nourish the hair.
- Can delay wrinkled skin.
- Nourish your skin smoother